|Material||Rigid Plastic Flap|
|Packing Type||Corrugated Box|
|Standard Connectors Used||15mm|
1. The test lung used for demonstrating resuscitations and ventilators at postive pressure less than 120cmH2O.
2.Durable and long lasting.
3.Can be disinfected peracetic acid or orthophthaldehyde.
4.Fine design,high quality.
|Sterile||Recommended to be Sterile Before Use|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.