Click here to download Simulator Vedio
- The Cardiosim I model is an compact & portable Simulator.
The simulator will simulate normal sinus rhythm.The heart rate is 72BPM,and the amplitude is 1mV.
- It is a unique system for measuring up to 12 leads ECG. It is a unique system for measuring up to 12 leads ECG at easily adjustable Rates of 30,60,72,120,150,180,200,240,260,280 BPM.
- Universal ECG connection.
- Capable of operating in mains & battery.
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016,ISO-14971:2012,IEC 60601-1-2005+AMDI 2012,EN ISO-15223-1:2016,EN 1041:2008+A1:2013& RoHS Compliant|
|Operation||Output are easily selected or adjusted using top-controls panel and the two colum of LED's.|
|Controls display||2-Colum LED's|
|Control Keys||ON/OFF power slide switch|
|Power||9V Battery /DC Adopter|
|Operating Temperature||15℃ to 35 ℃(59℉ to 95℉)|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 50 ℃(32℉ to 122℉)|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.