|OEM Part Number Cross References:|
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|
|Datex Ohmeda||M1024254 & 16560|
|Contec||CMS 5000, CMS 6800, CMS 7000, CMS 8000 & CMS 9000|
|Criticare||1100, 2200, 506, 507, 507E, 507ELC, 507S, 508 & 8100|
|Datex Ohmeda||CS/3, Light Monitor, M-ESTP, S/3, S/5, Satliteplus, Cardiocap/5, Cardiocap I & Cardiocap II|
|Draeger||Infinity Delta, Infinity Gamma, Infinity Kappa, Infinity Vista & Narkomed 6400|
|Edan||M50 & M80|
|Mindray||Datascope - Passport 2, Passport XG, PM 7000, PM 8000, PM 9000, PM 9000 Express, Spectrum, Spectrum OR, Trio & VS 800|
|Nihon Kohden||BSM-2300 Life Scope I, BSM-4100 Life Scope P, BSM-5100 Life Scope A, BSM-9510 Life Scope M & BSM-9800 Life Scope S|
|Cable Diameter||2.6 mm|
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016, ISO 10993-1, 5,10:2009 & RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Distal||Mono Jack Connector|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Patient Size||All patient sizes|
|Thermistor Type||2252 ohms @25°C|
|Total Cable Length||3 Mtr.|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.