|OEM Part Number Cross References:|
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|
Accutorr 3, Accutorr 7, Beneheart D6, BeneView T1 BeneView T5, BeneView T8, DPM6, DPM7, Passport 12, Passport 8, PM 6800, , MEC 12, MPM.
|Penlon InterMed||All Patient Monitors|
|Cable Diameter||4 mm|
|Cable Material||PVC Jacket|
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016, ISO 80601-2-61:2011, ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Distal||7-Pin Male Round Connector|
|Connector Proximal||DB 9 Pin Female Connector|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Patient Size||All patient sizes|
|Total Cable Length||2.3 Mtr.|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.