1. Leakage free neonatal / infant ventilator circuits at the best competitive price
2. ISO, CE-Certified neonatal ventilator circuits
3. Low resistance to flow while kinking
4.Lower internal flow turbulence and condensation
5.Optimum compliance neonatal ventilator circuits
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016,CE Certified|
|Standard Compliance||ISO 5356-1:2015,ISO 5367:2014,ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant.|
|Tube Material||Smooth bore Silicone|
|Inspiratory limb Length||1.2 Mtr/+ .1Mtr|
|Expiratory Limb Length||1.2 Mtr|
|Humidifier/Extra limb length||30 Cm / Custom Specified|
|Number of Water Trap Bottles Used||1 No|
|Catheter Mount Used||Yes|
|Heater Wire||Yes, Neonatal|
|Conical Connectors Used||Neonatal Straight Connector.|
1.Lower internal flow turbulence& condensation.
3.Low flow resistance and dead Volume.
4.Low Crush resistance while kinking.
|Packing Type||Corrugated Box|
|Sterile||Recommended to be Sterile Before Use|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.