|OEM Part Number Cross References:|
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|
|Medtronic(Physio Control)||11996-000106, 11996-000062 (Pediatric/Infant Oxiband), 11996-000061 (Adult/Neonatal Oxiband)|
|GE||Eagle,Dash 2000,Dash 2500,Dash 4000,Solar 8000 & Tram|
|BPL||Excello,Ultima,MPM 5633,Ultima Prime,Magna|
|L&T||Planet 30,Planet 40,Planet 50,Star 55,Star Plus,Comet Plus|
|Schiller||Truscope II,Truscope Mini|
|Cable Diameter||4 mm|
|Standard Compliance||ISO 80601-2-61:2011, ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant.|
|Connector Distal||DB 9 Pin Male connector|
|Connector Proximal||Adult Flex|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|SpO2 Technology||Nellcor OxiMax|
|Total Cable Length||1.0 Mtr|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.