|Bayonet Forceps||L&T,Valley Lab|
1. Bayonet forceps are meant for tissue lifting in surgeries.
2. They are used in the specific areas where there is a difficulty in viewing the surgery procedure site.
3. The bayonet forceps are made up of high quality medical grade materials.
4. They are compatible for L&T and valley lab.
5. Offers a high level of control while performing surgery.
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016, ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Patient Size||All Patient Size|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.