|Spacelabs||90496 Ultraview,90369 Ultraview & 90367 Ultraview|
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016,CE Certified|
|Standard Compliance||ANSI/AAMI EC 53:2013,ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Distal||17 Pin|
|Lead Cable Color||Bone Grey|
|Lead Cable Diameter||3.4 mm|
|Lead Cable Length||1 Mtr.|
|Lead Cable Material||PVC|
|ECG Color Code||IEC/AHA|
|No. of Leads||5|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Patient Size||Adult/ Pediatric|
|Total Cable Length||3 Mtr.|
|Main Cable Color||Grey|
|Main Cable Length||2 Mtr.|
|Main Cable Material||PVC|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.