|OEM Part Number Cross References:|
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|
|GE Healthcare > Marquette||412681-001 (29 inch), 412681-002 (51 inch), 412681-005 (Mixed length), 414556-001 (29 inch individually replaceable), 414556-002 (51 inch individually replaceable), 414556-005, E9002ZW, E9003CJ|
|GE Healthcare > Marquette||Dash 1000, Dash 2500, Dash 4000, Dash 5000, Dash PRO 2000, Dash PRO 3000, Dash PRO 4000, Eagle, Solar 3000, Solar 8000, Solar 9500, Tram 100, Tram 200, Tram 300, Tram 400, Tram 451, Tram 500, Tram 600, Tram 800, Unity Systems|
|Certifications||ANSI/AAMI EC 53:2013,ISO 13485:2016, ISO 10993-1, 5, 10:2009 & RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Proximal||Clip On|
|Lead Cable Color||Grey|
|Lead Cable Diameter||3.4 cm|
|Lead Cable Length||1 Mtr|
|Lead Cable Material||PVC|
|ECG Color Code||IEC|
|No. of Leads||5|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Patient Size||Adult/ Pediatric|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.