OEM Part Number Cross References:
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|
|Hamilton||Galileo, C1,C2,G5 & Raphael|
1. Looking for CE-Certified Flow sensors for your ventilators?
2. Our ventilator flow sensors are durable.
3. BMC manufactures 2 types of Flow sensors namely Hotwire Anemometry and Differential Pressure types.
4. High Reliability, Fast Response time and low pressure drop.
5. Check out our assortment of Flow sensors such as Hamilton Flow sensor, BEL Flow sensor, Draegar Flow Sensor, Skanray flow sensor, Newport flow sensor
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016,CE Certified|
|Standard Compliance||ISO5356-1:2015,ISO 80601-2-12:2011,ISO 80601-2-13:2013|
|Measurement Principle||Differential Pressure Flow Converter.|
|Accuracy||±15% Over Measuring range.|
|Flow Range||0 to 100 slpm(Standard liters per Minute).|
|Patient Category||Adult & Pediatric|
|Packaging Type||Sterilisable Gusseted Package|
Return and Refund policy
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging..
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or through NEFT/RTGS
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.